What was discussed?
- How and when is ‘conciliation’ as an option discussed with parties (both Complainant & Respondent)?
- What kind of terms can be proposed as conciliation?
- Discussing grey areas such as:
- Is there a flip-side to conciliation?
- What would you do if a party asks you about the probable terms that could be proposed as conciliation?
- What if terms are prejudicial to a party?
- What if terms are not feasible for the organization?
- Does conciliation mean acceptance of guilt?
- Points to remember for drafting conciliation terms
- What happens after terms are signed? How are they implemented?
- Is there a difference between conciliation terms and conciliation report?
- What if a party wants to withdraw terms post conciliation?
- Templates and drafts:
- Is there an ideal report format?
- What are the best practices?
- Is an agreement required? Is a note sufficient?
- Is an undertaking required?
Time – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm