Training Identified Employees to understand sexual harassment and its nuances along with understanding the redressal mechanism so that they can:
- Encourage employees to come forward with their concerns & be able to address them sensitively & without any bias
- Be able to assist aggrieved individuals in reaching out to the Internal Committee (IC) (when required)
- Recognize their role in effective implementation of the Law
- Be aware of the support and the co-operation that the IC may require of them
- Be aware of the values of the Company
- Assist the Management of the Company in bringing about cultural change for a healthy working environment
Understanding Sexual Harassment:
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment including physical and virtual
- Sexual harassment vs. relationships vs. workplace harassment
Psychological & Behavioural Understanding:
- Awareness of individual differences
- Knowing the boundaries: Including but not limited to physical
- Impact of sexual harassment on involved parties
- Discussing barriers in reporting cases of sexual harassment
- Preventive Measures: It’s about developing healthy professional relationships
Understanding of Redressal Process:
- What is workplace?
- Who can file a complaint?
- Who can complaint be filed against?
- What is an Internal Committee?
- Process of conciliation & redressal of complaint along with timelines
- What can IC recommend?
- Importance of Confidentiality
Understanding the Unique Role as Facilitators:
- Role and responsibilities for effective implementation of the POSH Act
- Do’s/Don’ts and guidance when an employee reports instance/s of sexual harassment to them
- Preventive Measures (including do’s and don’ts while working remotely)