Sexual Harassment, Workplace & Applicability:
- Understanding ‘unwelcome’
- Sexual harassment: physical vs. virtual
- What may lead to sexual harassment?
- Understanding ‘quid pro quo’ and ‘hostile work environment’
- Understanding Employee, Workplace etc.
Process of Filing Complaint & Redressal mechanism:
- Internal Committee (IC): Composition, Term, Removal
- Process for filing Complaint
- Redressal process
- Consequences of Malicious Complaints
- Importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Bystander effect: Role when you observe or witness sexual harassment
Vision of Organization, Things to keep in Mind & Prevention:
- Emphasizing on purpose of the Law & policy
- Values & mission of the Organization
- Rights and duties of each employee
- Empowering employees in handling instances of harassment outside workplace like: Stalking, Voyeurism
- Using media for violating privacy etc.
- Preventive Measures (also focusing on do’s and don’ts while working from home)
Did you know?
Creating a safe & healthy work environment is the responsibility of the Employer
Employee Awareness Program is mandatory under Law
Modality & duration of Program has not been defined under Law
Data related to Employee Awareness Program has to be mentioned in annual report to be submitted to government