In this meeting, we discussed legal and practical challenges through real life scenarios, case judgments, and case studies about:
- Interim reliefs and what does the POSH law really allow or disallow?
- What does the process look like?
- Can action under Section 12 be taken without written request of the aggrieved woman?
- Multiple interim actions be taken during pendency of inquiry against different or same people possible?
- Can punitive action be taken during the pendency of an inquiry?
- Does the POSH Law allow for a party to be suspended from employment when an inquiry into a complaint of sexual harassment at workplace is pending?
- Can administrative orders be passed during pendency of inquiry? What if respondent is part of such team?
- If parties are mentally or economically impacted because of interim reliefs?
Modality – Virtual (Zoom meeting)
Date & Time – 22nd April 2022, 11:00 am to 01:00 pm