POSH Law has seen several updates in the last couple of months. As a capacity building exercise and with a mission to update and train Internal Committee (IC) members about their role & responsibilities and the important elements of the compliance under the POSH Act, we are conducting a One Day Certification Workshop for Expertise on POSH on 25th Feb 2022. As several IC members have also requested to be assessed based on the workshop, for those looking for assessment, we are also conducting a test & follow-up session on 26th Feb 2022.
This will be a Virtual Program and will be conducted via Webinar. The program, among other things, will broadly focus on:
- What if complaints are raised against outsiders (strangers or employees of other organizations)? – Tracking respondents with respect to online instances
- Can transgender persons complaint? Does Transgender Persons Law have any role? Can parties be of same gender?
- Sexual harassment vs. sex discrimination: is there a difference?
- What does a workplace mean? Does it cover electronic communications? Does it cover unofficial employee gathering?
- Recording statements and summarizing statements: Method and tips
- What if parties and IC members speak different languages?
- Timelines and meeting timelines – What if the parties or IC members suffer from COVID or technical challenges? Can 90 days period be overlooked?
- Can IC take any steps if there is no evidence or a ‘He’ said ‘She’ said scenario?
All the above will be discussed with the help of mock complaint and response and recent case laws. You can scroll down for detailed Program Schedule. Payment information is mentioned below.
|Certification Workshop – 25th February 2022|
|10:00 am – 11:00 am||INTRODUCTION TO LAW||
||Case laws and Discussions|
|11:00 am – 1:00 pm||INTRODUCTION TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT||
||Understanding concepts & various scenarios using – activities, videos, real life examples and case laws and their application on Mock Complaint|
|LUNCH (1:00pm – 2:00pm)|
|2:00 pm – 2:30 pm||INTRODUCTION TO COMPLAINANT & RESPONDENT||
Introduction to other important concepts under Law
|Understanding concepts & various scenarios using real life examples and case laws and their application on Mock Complaint|
|2:30 pm – 5:00 pm||ROLE AS FIRST RESPONDER AND REDRESSAL MECHANISM – DEALING WITH PRACTICAL CHALLENGES & DRAFTING OF INQUIRY REPORT||
Role as the first responder
Redressal mechanism and dealing with other challenges
Inquiry report, challenges & do’s & don’ts
|Understanding concepts & various scenarios using real life examples and case laws and their application on Mock Complain|
|INR 5,000/- (+Taxes) for the workshop and the above-mentioned giveaways|
|For those looking for Assessment & Certificate post the Workshop, the below will follow on 25th & 26th February, 2022|
|25th Feb 2022 5:00pm – 5:30pm||Post the workshop, Assessment questions will be shared||INR 5,000/- + Taxes For Assessment & Discussion|
|25th Feb 2022 5:30pm – 10.30pm||You will be required to take the test anytime between 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm on 25th Feb 2022 (The test will take about 30 – 45mins). Results will then be analyzed by POSHequili Team.|
|26th Feb 2022 12:00pm – 2.00pm||There will be a Q&A to discuss the Assessment. Thereafter, the Certificate will be given.|