We will be watching a video together and discussing IC’s role (especially filing of complaints and when an IC can look into them). The video will form the base for it. Along the way, we will also share with you finer nuances, scenarios based on cases we have handled and practical ways of looking into concerns. Below are some of the discussion points:
- Identifying & discussing instances of sexual harassment from the video, if any
- Who can file a complaint of sexual harassment? Does the gender matter?
- Against whom can a complaint be filed? Does the gender matter?
- When can IC look into complaints?
- What if the complainant approaches the HR instead of approaching IC?
- What if complaints are marked to management/managers?
- What would the role of a bystander/third person be?
We would love for you to attend any of these meetings as per your convenience. We aim to enhance the scope of each topic by encouraging everybody to communicate with each other and explore these programs from different perspectives – together!