2 Hour Anti-Discrimination & Anti-Harassment Training Program
We will cover the following during the program:
- Learning about different kinds of harassment in the context of age, race, religion, gender, disability etc. and understanding:
- Workplace violence or bullying
- Sexual harassment and
- Discriminatory harassment
- Online harassment
- Understanding discrimination based on marriage status, divorce, pregnancy, relationships, financial status, family background etc.
- Talking about conscious and unconscious biases:
- Stereotypes, Prejudices, and Discrimination
- Cultural context
- Unconscious Bias in action
- Recognizing our biases
- Ways to address unconscious biases
- How do Microaggressions play a role?
- What is not harassment or discrimination?
- Organization’s policy and values (to be discussed with organization)
- Understanding complaint filing and redressal mechanism (to be discussed with organization)
- Measures for protection from harassment & discrimination
- Understanding our own role & responsibilities
Duration: 2 Hours
Batch Size: Maximum 100 participants
Please note, a call can be scheduled to discuss your expectations & requirements. Once you have placed the order, we will confirm the date and facilitator details.