|Day 1 – 15th Dec 2022
|2:30pm – 3:30pm
||INTRODUCTION TO LAW
- Understanding Employer’s responsibilities
under Law, its importance & consequences of non-compliance
- What can be done beyond compliance to create
- Composition, appointment, removal & term
of office of Internal Committee (IC) – Do’s & Don’ts for remote working,
new issues posed by Hybrid working.
& Removal – Security of tenure and liability
- Managing multiple roles of mentor, manager,
colleague, employee, handling conflict of interest situations
- Identifying challenges faced
- Introduction to redressal mechanism
|Case laws and Discussions
|2:30pm – 5:30pm
||INTRODUCTION TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND FINER NUANCES RELATED TO THE SAME
||Understanding concepts & various scenarios using – activities, videos, real life examples and case laws and their application on Mock Complaint
|Day 2 – 16th December 2022
|2:30pm – 3:30pm
||INTRODUCTION TO COMPLAINANT & RESPONDENT AND NUANCES RELATED TO THE SAME
- What does workplace mean? Does it cover electronic communications? Does it cover unofficial employee gatherings? What do Courts say?
- Who can file a complaint? Does POCSO Law have any role?
- Can transgender persons complain? Does Transgender Persons Law have any role?
- Is it illegal to accept complaints from men? What is the process to be followed?
- Types of complaints
- Against whom can you receive complaints?
- Who is an employee?
- What if complaints are raised against outsiders?
- What if an employee of another organization is working on deputation or on contract and raises a complaint against someone from your organization?
- Tracking respondents with respect to online instances?
- What if there are multiple Complainants & Respondents?
- Can parties be of same gender? What do Courts say?
concepts & various
scenarios using real
life examples and
case laws and their
application on Mock
|3:30pm – 5:30pm
||HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND UNDERSTANDING NUANCES RELATED TO THE SAME
Understanding the Redressal Mechanism
Inquiry report, challenges & do’s & don’ts
- Process of Conciliation & things to keep
- Process of Inquiry – how and what to ask?
- Evidence: What is admissible, What is NOT?
- Witness: How to examine and cross-examine?
- Principles of natural justice: what does that
mean for an IC?
- Recording statements and summarizing statements:
Method and pointers to keep in mind
- What if parties and IC members speak different
- Looking out for phrases relevant for
- Transitioning to return to office (RTTO)
- Timelines and meeting timelines – How to
deal with delays?
- Service rules and standing orders, drafting
of charge sheet and representation for the Respondent as per service rules.
- Confidentiality related common day
challenges and how to deal with them?
- Handling difficult situations – such as party
or parties seeking change in composition of IC members, Filing of defamation cases,
IC discovering other administrative concerns or ethical violations during inquiry
- What to do if you as an IC member
disagree? Group dynamics within IC and working together.
- Discussion on malicious complaints
- Can IC take any steps if there is no evidence?
- Is sole testimony of victim enough?
- Findings Report
- Discussion on preparation of an inquiry report
along with recommendations
- Proportionality & recommendations – How
does the IC determine the same?
- Drafting of inquiry report
- Red Flags: Common lapses & Tips
- Do’s & Don’ts
|Understanding concepts & various scenarios using real life examples and case laws and their application on Mock Complain
- A PowerPoint presentation for quick reference
- Checklist for compliance
- Checklist for timelines
- Certificate of Participation by POSH at Work
|INR 9,000/- (+Taxes) for the workshop and the above-mentioned giveaways
|Day 3 – 17th December 2022
|For those looking for Assessment & Certificate post the Workshop, the below will follow
|16th Dec 2022
||Post the workshop, Assessment questions will be shared
||INR 3,000/- + Taxes
for Assessment, Discussion & Feedback
|16th Dec 2022
||5:30pm – 10:30pm
||You will be required to take the test anytime between 5:30pm to 10:30pm on 16th Dec, 2022 (The test will take about 30 – 45mins). Results will then be analyzed by Equilibrio Advisory Team.
|17th Dec 2022
||3:30pm – 5:30pm
||There will be a Q&A to discuss the Assessment. Thereafter, the Certificate will be given.
- Do’s and Don’ts and things to keep in mind
- List of some of the important case laws to keep in mind
- Certificate of Completion