POSH Law has seen several updates in the last couple of months. As a capacity building exercise and with a mission to update and train Internal Committee (IC) members about their role & responsibilities and the important elements of the compliance under the POSH Act, we are conducting a One Day Certificate Program on 5th Aug 2022. As several IC members have also requested to be assessed based on the workshop, for those looking for assessment, we are also conducting a test & follow-up session on 6th Aug 2022.
This will be a Virtual Program and will be conducted via Webinar. The program, among other things, will broadly focus on:
- ➡️ What if complaints are raised against outsiders (strangers or employees of other organizations)? – Tracking respondents with respect to online instances
- ➡️ Can transgender persons complaint? Does Transgender Persons Law have any role? Can parties be of same gender?
- ➡️ Sexual harassment vs. sex discrimination: is there a difference?
- ➡️ What does a workplace mean? Does it cover electronic communications? Does it cover unofficial employee gathering?
- ➡️ Recording statements and summarizing statements: Method and tips
- ➡️ What if parties and IC members speak different languages?
- ➡️ Timelines and meeting timelines – What if the parties or IC members suffer from COVID or technical challenges? Can 90 days period be overlooked?
- ➡️ Can IC take any steps if there is no evidence or a ‘He’ said ‘She’ said scenario?